Thursday, September 6, 2012

Zachary Quinto says 'Star Trek" sequel will be 'bolder'

Zachary Quinto believes the new "Star Trek" film will prosper.
Why didn't he just say the 2013 film "will boldly go where no one has gone before"?

Zachary Quinto, who portrays Mr. Spock in the new "Star Trek" movie series, described the filming to The Wrap:

"It was bigger. It was bolder, I think, than the first one, and that was pretty big and bold from my stand point. I’m really excited to see what they do with it."
Quinto says the fate of the project is now in the capable hands of director J.J. Abrams: 
"I feel like, you know, my work is done on the movie right now and until we have to go and promote it, then my work remains done and I let J.J. and his incredible team of people get in there and do the work that they need to do now.”
The rest of us have to wait until May 17, 2013 to find out.



No comments:

Post a Comment