Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe as Dr. Who - what?

Is David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter films, going to make a Dr. Who movie? He says yes. Who showrunner Steven Moffat says no. Yes, we've been through all of this before.

Now comes an interview in which Harry Potter himself, actor Daniel Radcliffe, is asked whether he'd be interested in playing the Time Lord. Thankfully, Radcliffe has more sense than most of the people reporting every Who movie rumor they can get their hands on and starting ones that they can't get their hands on (Wait. Did I just take a shot at myself?) Anyway, his reaction in the video above - just the look on his face - is priceless. Or timeless, if you will.

"I don't know if I could play him. Matt Smith plays Doctor Who and does a wonderful job. They don't need me!I would never presume to jump into somebody else's franchise, not at all."

Next rumor, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment