Monday, April 2, 2012

The Knights Exclusive Interview With Paul McGann From ICON 31




On Friday March 30, 2012 I had the wonderful opportunity to interview Paul McGann.  So off we went on the 3 1/2 hour drive to Ronkonkomo, New York. Needless to say that I was a tad bit nervous.  But nerves turned to excitement as the man himself entered the meeting room that was reserved for press. Paul McGann was very accommodating and happy to see us. I was now truly excited as  I was about to partake in a one on one with one of the actors that played my favorite television character of all time The Doctor.  Well it was a wonderful experience and here is the interview in which Paul McGann talks candidly about Doctor Who, his time with Big Finish and what projects he has coming up.

At this time I would like to thank Ken Deep The ICON Media Director for giving us this opportunity to interview Paul McGann and to Vernon Hill for driving me down to Long Island and for also taking all those great pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment