Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Final Plague #2 Reviewed By @Spaced4SimonPegg


The Final Plague #2 (Action Lab) 
Reviewed By Spaced From The Ghastly Awards 
www.ghastlyawards.blogspot.com

When you put animals in a comic you get my attention, when you put animals in a comic that are rabid and eat people then you really have my attention! This comic is in the vein of 28 Days Later in terms of spreading an infection from animal to human. Issue #2 seamlessly picks up where issue #1 left off and for those that haven't had a chance to read issue #1 I say do it now! I had such a fun time reading this comic.The writing was on point, engaging and the art really fit with all the various elements that were happening in the comic to create a really great cohesive story and I for one am chomping at the bit for issue #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment