Here is a list of the Doctor Who nominations and the other two nominations in that category.
Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form (760 nominating ballots)
- An Adventure in Space and Time, written by Mark Gatiss, directed by Terry McDonough (BBC Television)
- Doctor Who: “The Day of the Doctor”, written by Steven Moffat, directed by Nick Hurran (BBC Television)
- Doctor Who: “The Name of the Doctor”, written by Steven Moffat, directed by Saul Metzstein (BBC Televison)
- The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot, written & directed by Peter Davison (BBC Television)
- Game of Thrones: “The Rains of Castamere”, written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss, directed by David Nutter (HBO Entertainment in association with Bighead, Littlehead; Television 360; Startling Television and Generator Productions)
- Orphan Black: “Variations under Domestication” written by Will Pascoe, directed by John Fawcett (Temple Street Productions; Space/BBC America)
Now I might be a bit biased but I would really love it if The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot won mainly because Peter Davison is my favorite Doctor and well it was one of the best things shown on the 23rd of November for the 50th.
Other notable Doctor Who nominations in literature are:
“The Girl Who Loved Doctor Who”, written by Paul Cornell, illustrated by Jimmy Broxton (Doctor Who Special 2013, IDW)
Queers Dig Time Lords: A Celebration of Doctor Who by the LGBTQ Fans Who Love It, Edited by Sigrid Ellis & Michael Damian Thomas (Mad Norwegian Press)
The Hugo winners will be announced at Loncon 3, London August 17, 2014.
Here is a link for all the nominations.