Monday, April 1, 2013

Katy Perry To Play The Rani On Doctor Who

Source: AF
Steven Moffat announced today April 1st that Katy Perry has been tapped to play the Rani in the Christmas Special.  No details of the special has been announced but all we know is that the Rani is back to cause terror again.
Steven Moffat said in the press announcement, "I'm really excited to bring back The Rani and have

Katy Perry play her." Moffat added "My son is really happy about the casting and I can see why as she is a really attractive lady and hopefully she can cause trouble for The Doctor and Clara."
Matt Smith  was also excited about the news, " I'm a big fan as I love her songs Firework and I Kissed A Girl and it will be really awesome to work with her."

So there you have it the big news for this years Christmas Special and by the way

APRIL FOOLS




2 comments: