Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Guess Who Returns In Fantastic Four 600 (Hint it's not that hard to guess)


Marvel Comics released issue 600 of The Fantastic Four today and guess who has returned.  I'll give you a hint but instead you'll have to continue after the jump to avoid spoilers for others



Yep that's right The Human Torch returns in the 600th issue written by Jonathan Hickman.  The Human Torch was killed off in January during Hickman's 3 storyline.  The book took a brief hiatus and returned as FF.  FF will continue and will concentrate on the Future Foundation as The Fantastic Four will continue along with the core members.  I can't wait to get my issue of Fantastic Four 600 to see how he returns or if the stories take place before he dies as Marvel Comics has insisted that the Human Torch is still dead.  Well we'll see what happens when I get my issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment