Monday, March 12, 2012

Sophia Myles in Spain! Coincidence or Not???





Doctor Who is currently filming in Spain and according to recent tweets by Sophia Myles she is in Spain also.  Hmmm.  Coincidence?  I don't know but it sure seems fishy to me that she is in Spain on vacation (nudge nudge wink wink) at the same time that The Moff and crew are there filming Dr Who also.  Let the speculations begin and form your own opinion after reading the tweets for yourself.

Just arrived in Malaga…but my bag didn’t. Bollocks to Easy Jet. Hope it gets here tomorrow.
@SophiaMyles
Sophia Myles



Sunday in Spain. Still no sign of my luggage. Soon I will start to smell.
@SophiaMyles
Sophia Myles






3 comments:

  1. And why would this be considered anything at all? I believe the production crew shoots in the UK in a month or two and I am sure Sophia will be in the UK during that time period. A matter of fact while shooting in the UK, Colin Baker, Tom Baker and the Queen will be in the UK, doesn't mean they are going to be in Doctor Who.

    Earlier last year Matt Smith was in the United States. Doesn't mean he was going to appear in Fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe because she is rumored to be the new companion you dork dink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I only follow good TV shows.

    ReplyDelete