Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Superman gets a new love interest - SUPER SPOILER ALERT!

"I'd love to chat Tony, but I have a date."
The Clark Kent/Superman- Lois Lane marriage came to an end with DC comics rebooted its universe last year. Hope you saved your receipts from the wedding gifts.

It's a new world and the Man of Steel has a new woman in his life. Entertainment Weekly has the exclusive story, which we will reveal after the jump.

"This is the new status quo," writer Geoff Johns said.

"Hopefully this will raise a lot of eyebrows," artist Jim Lee says. "We welcome the watercooler chatter."

Justice League No. 12 goes on sale Aug. 29.





1 comment:

  1. I hope the This crap blows up in Geoff John face and DC looses a lot of fan I stop my superman comic purchase a year ago screw superman and I hate wonder woman

    ReplyDelete