Monday, August 19, 2013

Neil Cross Writer Of "Hide" Confirmed For Doctor Who Series 8


So we already know who The Doctor and companion are for Series 8 and now we know one of the non Steven Moffat writers will be.  Neil Cross who wrote Series 7 stories "Hide" and "The Rings of Akhaten" which I did not care all that much for.  The "Luther" creator confirmed it in an interview for  Stuff.co.nz  and here is a snippet of that interview.

 "I am going back for series eight," the writer revealed. "I have got story ideas tucked away... there's a whole bunch of stuff I want to do."

" Steven Moffat is clearly very busy with the 50th anniversary special and Christmas special, but I have to find out from Steven what his intentions for the Doctor are and what sort of stories he wants me to write."
You can read the full interview at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment