Thursday, August 15, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness Voted Worst Star Trek Movie Ever!!!



Digital Spy has an article up that is pretty interesting.  Apparently at the big Star Trek Convention this past weekend in Las Vegas there was a panel called 'One Trek Mind' where they voted on the best and worst Star Trek Movies of all time.  Not surprising that Wrath of Khan and First Contact where the top two movies but what was strange was that Into Darkness was booed heavily and easily won the worst movie vote. 

I actually liked Into Darkness even though the more I think about the movie the more I find wrong with it but it was a pretty entertaining movie.  I still think that it is way better than the the movies I find to be the worst in the franchise like Star Trek 5, Nemesis, Insurrection and The Motion Picture.  But still Star Trek fans are the most loyal and often the most intense so this poll result does not surprise me.

Source: Digital Spy
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a506769/star-trek-into-darkness-voted-worst-trek-movie-by-fans.html

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you - not the best, but easily not the worst. I saw it at an IMax theater and thought it was very entertaining and a good movie for IMax.

    ReplyDelete