Sunday, July 8, 2012

This October The Joker Returns!!!!!



Scott Snyder the man who gave us The Night of Owls is now bringing back The Joker this October 10th in Batman # 13.  The Joker who hasn't been scene since Detective Comics # 1 when he had his face removed.  So now what does Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo have in store for the Caped Crusader. Well we will have to wait until October to get this new take on the Joker.  Here is a quote from Greg Capullo and you can read more over at DC The Source at the link below.

“When Scott told me that he'd written a Joker story for our next arc, I couldn’t contain my excitement,” added Capullo. “Talk about a dream come true! For me, the Joker is the ultimate rogue and the villain I most wanted to draw. I gotta tell you, after hearing what the story is about, this isn't a dream come true. It's a nightmare! A macabre and bloody, flesh crawling nightmare. We hope you'll have the nerve to face what's coming. Warning: It ain't for the faint of heart!”
 http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2012/07/02/the-return-of-the-joker

Source DC Comic The Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment