Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Doctor Who - L.I.Who 2's Doctor This Year Is Paul McGann


Long Island Doctor Who's 2014 guest list has begun and the first guest for L.I. Who 2 is the 8th Doctor himself Paul McGann. This is pretty exciting, especially seeing the news when I got home from Las Vegas, as he will be talking about The Night of The Doctor prequel in which he regenerates and his many Big Finish Audio Adventures especially the Dark Eyes series in which the second series is out now.  I am looking forward to seeing him the weekend of November 7 - 9 2014 and can not wait to see who they add next for a guest.  For more information and to buy your tickets and hotel information use the link below for the L.I. Who website and check out the video Paul McGann made to announce his confirmation.
http://longislanddoctorwho.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment