Friday, June 3, 2011

Did Karen Gillan Let It Slip That She Is Leaving Doctor Who?



In an interview with magazine What's On TV she makes mention of what her future plans will be.  What she says is pretty interesting.

What are you doing next?
"I am playing Jean Shrimpton in a BBC4 drama We’ll Take Manhattan but I have just literally gone from Doctor Who to that so I haven’t had a chance to sit and have a think. I actually would really like to go home to Scotland for a little while and reflect on what has happened and then decide what my next move is, but I don’t know what that is yet."
You can read the the full interview at the What's On TV website at this link.

 http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/doctor-who-2011/interviews/karen-gillan-on-the-huge-pay-off-in-doctor-who/12947



No comments:

Post a Comment