Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's Official!! Jenna-Louise Coleman Is The New Companion!!!!




The BBC have announced on Twitter who the new companion is and she is
Jenna-Louise Coleman .  She will be joining Matt Smith aboard the TARDIS sometime in Series 7 replacing Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvil's popular TARDIS couple Amy and Rory.  Here are a few comments from Jenna and Steven Moffat


"I want to get started already" says Jenna. "I'm a huge fan of the show". Of her favourite companion "Between Billie Piper & Karen Gillan"



"Matt Smith did my audition with me. It was fun and I felt like we were in it together" says Jenna."



Steven: "We saw a lot of brilliant actresses. But Jenna was the only person going faster than Matt - he had to keep up!"


More info to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment